20 years later... still rollin' around


I love spending lunchtime at this place... in all types of weather.

 Just before lunchtime my phone rings, its Brad...
 Mr. McGinn is always up for a lunchtime session, even in the middle of winter with the ground coverer in snow.
 He tells me that he spent 3 lunchtime sessions diggin' out the bowl... and now, it was ready to be shredded.
frontside over roll in
backside tail or dropping in?

Ok! I'll be there in 10 minutes!
 - as I got my dog and gear ready, all I can think about was his dedication to the juice. Because while all his co workers where taking their one hour lunch break, stuffing themselves, Brad was hitting the hoof with a shovel, digging snow and heading back to work. All done,so that he could come back in a few days, and have his lunchtime face stuffing of gnar.

Once I got there.
 I could not believe, that the bowl was bone dry, because of rad brad's dedication.

 getting tips on how to carve the hoof's corner with style.
When you get the juice flowing, you don't feel cold - Brad floats a tuck knee


Peep this fs tuck knee! TRUE CANUCK STYLE!

These are a few pics of a few lunchtime sessions of the last couple of months.
The funnest sesh was this last one, there was snow everywhere, but the bowl was dry and the juice flow kept us warm.






No comments:

Post a Comment